Terms of Sale
Any Order and subsequent purchase of Goods (as defined below) or services from HearingNow shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Conditions: South London Hearing Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales 13868798 with a registered office in 417 Lordship Lane, SE22 8JN London, operating under the registered trademark (TM) "HearingNow" and is trading on the internet at www.HearingNow.co.uk. "We" / "Us" / "Our" refers to South London Hearing Ltd, and "You" / "Yours" refers to the Customer.
By submitting your order to HearingNow you confirm:
• You are aged 18 or over.
• You have had a hearing assessment by our audiologists or, your choice of an HCPC registered audiologist within the past 6 months which included case history, otoscopy & audiometry test and you are able to provide the full test result to us prior to your purchase.
• You are aware that you are purchasing hearing aids that are programmed to your hearing thresholds, and some or all of the aftercare services may be provided online.
• You agree to submit a medical questionnaire and valid audiogram to us before your hearing aid purchase is accepted.
•You are also stating that the purchase of hearing aids from HearingNow is solely for the purpose of personal use and not for competitive research, resale, or any other reason.
Orders for Goods
• Orders to HearingNow can only be placed at www.HearingNow.co.uk
Limitations of Supply
• We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all Orders are fulfilled; however we cannot 100% guarantee the availability of Goods. If the Goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will attempt to contact you to give you a choice to receive an alternative or a refund. If we are unable to contact you, your Order will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.
Prices and Payment
• All our prices are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by HearingNow.
• We will use our best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price-related information stated on the Site, however, we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case, we will notify you of the error before formally accepting your order. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or cancel your Order.
Our domiciliary services cover South London, UK only. Goods and services provided by HearingNow are strictly limited to our Service Area. Please see our coverage service area and if in doubt please contact us before you book an appointment or attempt to purchase any of our products. HearingNow keeps the rights reserved to decline a call for service or offer to purchase any goods as we see unfit for You or out of operational service area.
Delivery and Returns
Please see our Returns and Refund Policy for full details.
Copyrights and Trademark
• Our website's design, names, text, images, graphics, and logo are all owned by, or licensed to, HearingNow. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of HearingNow.
• The "HearingNow" is a registered trademark in the UK, and it or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on Our website may not be used without the prior consent of HearingNow.
All hearing aids sold through HearingNow carry their full manufacturers' guarantee/warranty for customers in the United Kingdom. See below for a manufacturer-specific warranty for the hearing aids.
Widex - 5 years UK warranty
Phonak - 5 years UK warranty
ReSound - 5 years UK warranty
Signia - 5 years UK warranty
Starkey - 5 years UK warranty
Oticon - 5 years UK warranty
The warranty period on any accessories including Assistive Hearing Devices (AHD), chargers, remote microphones, TV streamers and other associated electronics and hearing aids accessories will be 2 years.
Your reference point for sending your hearing aids for service or repair over their warranty period will be HearingNow. Such reference point includes such event that You are travelling or living outside of the UK. In the instance of a hearing aid requiring repair the shipping of the Goods from Your address to HearingNow and return should be through an insured and trackable post or courier and at Your cost. The cost of shipment from HearingNow to and return from the manufacturer will be on Us.
A hearing aid warranty provided by the manufacturer does not cover damage from improper handling or care, exposure to water, chemicals, or physical stress. Damage caused by third parties, outside the scope of use or non-authorized service centres renders the warranty null and void.
Please read more about our warranty and aftercare here.